Inspire to Learn, Inspire for Life
Every child at Y Bont Faen is nurtured and encouraged in a safe happy environment with high quality learning experiences which develop the skills and knowledge needed for a successful future. We work together to reach our full potential and to become caring and confident life long learners.
The Aims of Our School
- To ensure the wellbeing of all is paramount and is supported through providing a happy, secure and caring environment for both children and staff, where respect and consideration for others is integral to all we do.
- To provide a rich curriculum which will help develop ambitious capable learners, healthy confident individuals, enterprising, creative contributors and ethical informed citizens.
- To have high expectations so that everyone strives to be their best embracing challenge, building resilience and self-belief.
- To encourage children to think, ask questions, collaborate and be creative through, interesting and engaging learning experiences which are relevant and meaningful to children’s lives now and in the future.
- To encourage children to be positive and active contributors to the environment.
- To celebrate diversity and build positive relationships.
- To promote active partnership within the wider community, and develop an awareness of local, national and global issues.
The Four Purposes
The Four Purposes of the new curriculum for Wales drive everything we do at Y Bont Faen Primary School.